Sport is an increasingly large part of people’s lives, whether it’s for health, fitness, participation, excellence or just for enjoyment. EBS Global Solutions Sports Management workshop gives you the knowledge and skill that you need to start a successful career where sport is delivered and managed in the community.
Suitability – Who should attend?
This Sports Management Course is suitable for people who aim to start a successful career in Sports Management.
What can you do with Sports Management?
You could start a career in areas such as sports coaching, sports development, teaching, event management.
Sports Management program Ideal For?
Those holding sports or events positions and wishing to enhance their sports event management knowledge and skills in order to progress.
EBS Global Solutions will organize outstanding sports events and training sessions.
- Certificate for the participation
- University Spots Medal
- Travel Insurance
- Food & Accommodation, Leisure visits for the kids
List of Sports
Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Bowls, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Diving, Football, Futsal, Golf, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Mixed Martial Arts, Wrestling, Netball, Rugby, Shooting, Snooker, Squash, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball
This workshop covers the following units:
- Introduction to Sports Management
- Academic Writing
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Event Management
- Health and Safety at Work
- Meetings in Practice
- Organizational Management
- Personal Management
- Personal Skills
- Sports Development
- Sports Sponsorship
- Time Management
- Issues and Trends Facing Sport
- Management Challenges
- Management in Practice
- Managing Meetings
- Measuring Performance
- Presentation Skills
- Revision, Memory and Exam Techniques
- Context of Sporting
- Voluntary Sector
- Working in Groups
By the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Obtain a broad knowledge of Sports Management concepts with a focus on the sports industry.
- Apply the Management and Business tools to this sector without the constraints of time or location.
- Improve the career choice in the Sports industry.
- Understand the critical role of what Sports can offer.
- Identify the framework of relation to sports.
- Improve any of the sports constantly and promote it globally in the light of its unifying, educational, cultural and humanitarian values.
Promote the principles of good governance in sport organizations and structures to support operational sustainability.
- Organize and establish sports organization or structure in order to enhance operational effectiveness.
- Maintain operations in a sport organization or structure.
- Plan, coordinate and implement sport tournaments or events.
Entrance to the Sports Management Short Course program requires the completion of the Online Application form and submission of the following documents to the EBS Global Solutions.
– Last academic certificate
– Resume / CV (including reference to all previous education)
– Personal Statement
– Photocopy of Passport
– 2 photographs (passport-sized)
– Recommendation Letter (your current working organization)
– Maximum Number of Attendees: 25
We have a 100% success rate.